Schaumburg’s Restaurant Row gives meetings just that
Every meeting planner knows that when it comes to the needs of attendees, food is at the very top of the list. If conference-goers aren’t well fed and content when it comes to food options, they aren’t going to learn a thing. Good food facilitates the open, getting-to-know-you atmosphere that you want to create during any meeting. Fortunately, Schaumburg’s Restaurant Row offers a diverse range of food types all within walking distance of one another, ensuring that all your attendees can find something they want.
Indulge your palate on Restaurant Row
For culinary variety in one spot, try some of the following on Restaurant Row for any meal.
- The Clubhouse: Serving brunch, lunch, dinner and dessert, The Clubhouse offers fresh seafood and steaks to sandwiches and burgers. Pair your meal with a signature drink from the cocktail, wine and beer menu and top it all off with tea, coffee or espresso with your dessert of chocolate truffle cake or key lime tart.
- Egg Harbor Café: For a filling breakfast and lunch, you can’t beat a scrambler, omelet, breakfast bowl or sandwich from the Egg Harbor Café. Gluten-free options are available, and the menu is full of filling, simple foods that will start each attendee’s day off right.
- Weber Grill: Right across the way from IKEA and the Woodfield Mall, the Weber Grill is the perfect stop for a meal on the way back to the conference or lodging. Indulge in a fire-inspired entrée like beer can chicken or a New York strip, or keep it simple with a classic kettleburger. With a full bar and wine menu, the Weber Grill has all the essentials for a nice, relaxing, satisfying lunch or dinner.
- Giordano’s: You can’t come to Chicago without trying a deep stuffed pizza (although, Giordano’s has hand-stretched or extra thin crust, too). Add a variety of toppings, and sate your hunger with a long list of appetizers while you wait for your pizza to cook to perfection.
- On the Border: No itinerary is fully complete without some type of Mexican food, and On the Border hits the mark for quality, service and atmosphere. Start with some fresh guacamole and tortilla chips and choose from traditional Mexican fare for your entrée. Border bowls, desserts and drinks complete an authentic meal.
- Kuma’s Corner: Take burgers up a notch at Kuma’s Corner, where gourmet burgers like the Minotaur (caramelized onion, pancetta, Brie and bourbon-poached pear) shine. Each intriguing burger is playfully named after a heavy metal band. Order your favorite, or try the Burger of the Month.
Along with this list of diverse, delicious options, right across the street from Restaurant Row is a whole new list of eating establishments on Plaza Drive.
- Chevy’s Fresh Mex: If On the Border doesn’t hit the spot, take it across the street to Chevy’s for the Fresh Mex® Sampler, border wings and some grilled peaches and pineapple. Chevy’s is ideal for spice lovers, fun lovers and food lovers.
- Uno’s: Your pizza options are endless at Uno’s, but there are plenty of other menu choices, too. Steak, seafood, burgers, pasta, chicken, salad and gluten-free options fill the menu. Beer, wine, cocktails, beverages and desserts complete the meal.
- TGI Friday’s: Everyone loves an outing to TGI Friday’s, thanks to popular options like the Jack Daniel’s chicken, Cobb salad, and sizzling chicken and shrimp. Each will make your mouth water.
- Granite City: Craft beer meets an extensive wine menu with a list of classics like chicken limone, meatloaf and jumbo sea scallops at Granite City Food & Brewery. Try Granite City for a night out when you have some time to relax, and enjoy drinks until 11 p.m.
Planning a conference, event or meeting in Chicago is ideal because of all the food options right around the corner from the main venues. If you want to stop your attendees from getting “hangry”, you can’t pass up Plaza Drive or Restaurant Row in Schaumburg.
Discover even more tasty dining options in the Chicago Northwest area.